Rationale.
Colour usage- For my magazine front cover, I will be using two main colours: Red and Black. I have chosen to use these colours because Black will look very extravagant on the page when used to make the masthead standout as it should, and Red is being used because its a colour that stands out to people and a colour that may represents a lot of different things to the audience. I chose to use these two colours simply because they contrast and stand out so an audience can be grabbed while walking past. I limited the use of colour to maintain professionalism however keeping it very modernised.Images used: For the front cover image, I will be an image which will take up the whole page with the model's eye looking directly at the camera causing an immediate effect to the audience as soon as they see it. It shall be a medium half shot meaning the model's head to waist area will be shot. There shall be other images on the page such as new artists and their albums that have been recently released.
Text Usage: There will be a 3rd person narrative and some catching phrases used to cause more attention and humour. The logo shall be also written on it. There shall a masthead going across the top very top in bold outstanding text as it will be the name of the magazine. I shall also include a sell-line too.
Layout and Font: I will use very plain and simple text and this is because, it want it to look as professional as possible and also easy to rad yet with a very outstanding colours. There will also be a very regular layout for because I wouldn't like to confuse the audience on what is being talked about, the simple layout will avoid confusion to the target audience. I will have a potrait facing man image however other images on the page may have diagonal or landscape facing images to create a fun side to the magazine.


No comments:
Post a Comment