Thursday, 21 March 2013

music magazine cover

MY FINAL MUSIC MAGAZINE COVER 


This is my final music magazine front cover and I used a striking image to create attention to a buyer when passing by. I also used this image because it is very eye catching as the model is looking directly in the camera creating intensity but also softness with a little smile. I used bright colours for my front page because it attracts the featured audience and brings the front cover alive. I also used a bold masthead which says 'number 1' to show how highly rated the magazine is and how it is at the top of all r'n'b magazine ranking. On the front cover, I including the price and a barcode making it look very professional and as a magazine in a shop would have. Going down the side are some urban featured music give the audience the idea of what will be included in this issue of the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment