Thursday, 21 March 2013

My final music magazine contents page


My final music magazine contents page 




This is my music magazine contents page after its been finally done. I made a few changes and added to it for my final product, The image i took made it look more like a music magazine contents page giving it more to look at rather than texts alone. I used similar colours as i did in my front cover and this is to give my magazine a flow in colour pattern, these colours stand out as I have a white background helping the image to stand out too. The contents page in my magazine is very important because it tells the audience what the magazine will contain as they read through. This is very helpful for the reader because it is a page which tells you what the other pages have making it much easier to allocate pages. I filled the page with more text of what the magazine features. 

No comments:

Post a Comment