MOOD BOARD
For my mood board I decided to collect images that best described my magazine. In this I chose to use artists who are very known and popular in the hip hop and r&b and the images instantly tell you the type of genre this magazine is. I also trued to use similar poses for my magazine such as the photo of rihanna staring directly at the camera for my front cover to creat attention to the audience who may walk past my magazine. Artists such as Beyonce, Rihanna, Ciara, Drake and Kanye West are well known and sucessful in the music industry, they are always in the charts so people who don't particularly listen to this genre of music can be able to identify who they are and the type of music they sing. This mood board helped me with the kind of images to post on my blog
No comments:
Post a Comment