Thursday, 25 April 2013

My target audience

MY MUSIC MAGAZINE'S TARGET AUDIENCE.


The target audience I have for my music magazine is the audience who are into r&b music and also rap.   To attract my audience I used music artists who are very popular in the hip hop music industry and this does this by attracting people from the ages of 14-25 and this is because the are the people who listen this type of music. The bright colours used are also significant because they are the kind of colours used in the hip hop magazines. My magazine is influenced by the popular VIBES magazine and I get a few of my ideas from that. This helped me make my magazine have the edgy urban hip-hop look as I used similar images as they did. Vibe is known to feature all the latest hip hop and urban news such as; newly released singles, gossip, pictures etc so I thought their magazine would be best used for mine while its in the making.

No comments:

Post a Comment