Music Magazine Introduction
I will be making a music magazine and this will include freatures from an R&B magazine, i will be taking this idea from the magazine frontcover I have been analysing lately called VIBE. I will also be including all the top charts list and newest upcoming artist. It will also include legendary artist who will never be forgotten in the world of music and a section for the audience to win prizes. In my magazine I will have pictures from my own personal music related experiences to make it more interesting. On the front cover of this magazine will have the no1 Uk singles that have been recently released and also gossips on what is going on in the music industries. I will include a main image of the Uk's favourite artist in that season and information on upcoming awards events. I will be using very popular images for a large variety of audience so it attracts them more to buy the magazine. I will be naming it 'Music no1' simply because it has a catch to it and it will have all the number one singles albums and artists in the magazine. There will be 'no1' worthy up for grabs prizes for the audience to compete for. The target audience I would like to attract for my magazine are teenagers from 15 to very late 20's.
No comments:
Post a Comment