1. In what ways does your media product use, develop or challange forms and conventions of a real media magazine?
My media poduct is majorly influenced by the well known magazine called VIBE. I therefore based my inspiration largely on how they attracted their target audience and the images they used to give it the urban modern look and by doing this has helped me achieve a similar out-look to my media magazine as compared to theirs. My media magazine shows similarities to the VIBE magazine as it uses the same kind of layout of texts and bold colours. As seen in the magazine I based my inspiration on, there are wide use of bold texts especially in their mast head and I followed this in my magazine because it benifited ot to stand out, as they used the title'VIBE' I used the title NUMBER 1 which is taken from a hit single from an R&B by R.kelly and Keri Hilson. The use of using a popular song's title as my masthead immediatley tells you of which the genre the magazine is. The images used the VIBE magazine are very strong intensive looks and I have interperated this in my magazine by using an image with a striking look in the eyes making it look very fierce just like the genre of music its based on.
http://pinterest.com/cemonafoster/
No comments:
Post a Comment