Thursday, 9 May 2013

Evaluation question 6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?


Initially when I started my magazine cover, I struggled a lot to get hold of using photoshop. I found it a little complicated however, as time went on using photoshop became easier to use. I used hardwares such as, my iPhone to take pictures, a camera, a computer (Mac computer) which was a new expierience for me as I am use to using Microsoft computers. In addition, I used softwares such as; blogger, google images, facebook to get feedback and also printex to make a mood board of my media product. Blogger has really influenced my project because this is where I posted my progress from start to finish. Another major influence to my project is the use of google images because this is where I was able to look at the best images which can feature in my mood board and also look at already produced VIBE magazines to get ideas and work with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment