Thursday, 9 May 2013

Evaluation question 4

Who would be the audience for your media product?


The target audience for my chosen genre will be people who are into rap, hip hop and r&b music. I therefore interviewed a friend of mine who was a fan of that music type ans asked her a few questions regarding what she thought of a magazine from this genre. I asked her why she would buy like this and she said '' The reason why i'll by a magazine like this is because I listen to songs and albums from this type of music and also it will update me on the latest singles being released. In my spare time I like to look at new trends and from reading a magazine like this, it helps me know which style of clothing from looking at images from my favourite music artists such as Rihanna and also charts are in season.




No comments:

Post a Comment